Vishaka nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Vishaka nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of Vishaka nakshathram is Male Tiger .
- Rashi is Libra and Scorpio
- Range of degree is 20°00’ Libra – 03°20’ Scorpio.
- Direction is East .
- Ruling Planet is Jupiter .
- Ruling Deity is Indira and fire.
- Nature (Gana) is Rakshasa (Demon).
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Vishaka . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Vishaka nakshathra. Below i have given the details of how these natives behave.
- Vishaka Nakshathra is ruled by the Deity ‘Indra’, who is king of all gods and ‘Agni’ is fire God.
- Since both ‘king’ and ‘Agni’, the fire rules these natives are leaders whom can not be defeated easily.
- So whatever one wants to accomplish Agni gives that burning energy to accomplish that goal.
- They never go back in their wishes to accomplish.
- They defeat their enemy.
- Native always hope for success.
- On their way they make innocents as scapegoats and some how accomplish their way out.
- These natives are wealthy.
- They can become indulgent into sensual activities.
Vishaka naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Aries Navamsa||Taurus Navamsa||Gemini Navamsa||Cancer Navamsa|