Uttarabadra nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Uttarabadra nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of Uttarabadra nakshathram is Female Cow .
- Rashi is Pisces (meena).
- Range of degree is 03° 20 – 16° 40 Pisces .
- Direction is North .
- Ruling Planet is Saturn.
- Ruling Deity is Ahir Budhayana.
- Nature (Gana) is Manushya (Human).
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Uttarabadra . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Uttarabadra nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave.
- Uttarabadra Nakshathra is the Twenty sixth nakshathram among astrological houses and ruled by adhir bhudyana, the serpent of the waters .
- They are wealthy and have inheritance as the gift.
- Protecting their loved ones is an asset for their happy family with good children.
- Good writing and speaking abilities are present.
- These are generous and self sacrificing in nature.
- Uttarabadra Nakshathra natives possess fairly good nature.
- One is lucky to get a spouse as Uttarabadra natives.
Uttarabadra Nakshathra has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Leo Navamsa||Virgo Navamsa||Libra Navamsa||Scorpion Navamsa|