If the third-3rd house is not afflicted and has beneficiary planets and beneficial conjunctions and aspects in the natal chart it gives good results for the native in that particular mahadasha of the planet or for the mahadasha of the lord of that sign.
- Represents brothers and sisters, particularly younger one. (kindergarten to 5th /12th class).
- Place where you have to read and memorize.
- It tells if child can learn quickly or it takes little time to understand or even entirely confused with the leaning
- Rules siblings and neighbors, because at that age we will play with our siblings and neighbor kids or often we go to them to their house to play.
- If someone is only child then again situations is different because of the planetary influence to stay alone.
- Mentality of child changes growing up with siblings or in neighborhood.
- Some children might not even attend to school and start working at early age and gets far matured then the those who are going to school.
- Here parents behavior with child and parents behavior at home will impact much on child’s mind which will be projected unconsciously.
- One child will be telling what to play while other children just do what they say. While others will be like who you are to tell what to play we will play the other game. So each mentality of maturation is different for all according to the placements.
- Application of mental and creative capabilities in communication where one can share their creativity.
- Artists (replicates thoughts in form of drawing, sketching, painting).
- Dancers (acting out your mind)
- Writers (creative ideas as stories).
- Effort: Implementing your creativity needs will power. If badly placed one may be creative but might not be courageous to implement it.
- Represents telephones, letters, TV, radios, computers, internet, E-mail, newspapers, blog, website, Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc.
- childhood education(schooling)
- Short journeys.
- The body parts it rules include Ear, throat, collar bone, and breathing canal, hands, fingers, arms, shoulder, upper chest and lungs. nervous system.
- Its a positive house representing the gains and desire of children (11th from 5th).
- Fortune of spouse(9th from 7th)
- Third house signifies Red color and Mars is the Natural Significant of 3rd house.
If the Third house is afflicted and has malefic planets or malefic conjunctions and aspects in natal chart it gives bad results for the native in that particular mahadasha of planet or for the mahadasha of the lord of that sign.
Planets in Third-3rd House
- Sun in Third-3rd House : Your younger sibling is Egoistic and behaves as a leader and mostly younger sibling might be male. Your younger sibling has something to do with your courage and efforts.
- Moon in Third-3rd House – They share emotional relationship with their siblings. Courageous depends on how sensitive to the situations.
- Mars in Third-3rd House – You are courageous. Mostly your younger sibling might be male and often quarrel with each other and if it has malefic aspects they might become your enemies.
- Mercury in Third-3rd House : Share good rapport with siblings. One will have good sense of humor and quick wit. If mercury is badly placed then you might get reverse effects.
- Venus in Third-3rd House – Your younger sibling might be female and she might be beautiful.
- Jupiter in Third-3rd House – These are lucky with their efforts , siblings and travel.
- Saturn in Third-3rd House – They might have bitter experiences with the school, also they might have younger siblings who are very mature so they don’t get along well with them.
- Rahu in Third-3rd House – Become famous at the school for good or bad according to the placement of the sign it is sitting in, because Rahu just amplifies all the 3rd house and sign qualities.
- Ketu in Third-3rd House -This is quite opposite to Rahu.