Shravana nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Shravana nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of Shravana nakshathram is Female Monkey .
- Rashi is Capricorn (makara).
- Range of degree is 10°00’ – 23°20′ Capricorn .
- Direction is North.
- Ruling Planet is Moon.
- Ruling Deity is Vishnu .
- Nature (Gana) is Deva (God).
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Shravana . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Shravana nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave.
- The twenty second nakshathram among astrological houses and ruled by Vishnu who maintains the universe.
- Lord Vishnu has the knowledge of the creation as he maintains the live and death of living beings in the universe.
- These native are in search for knowledge and always want to increase their knowledge.
- Maintain patience in their actions.
- One gossips a lot and can get hurt sometimes while becoming sensitive to these conversations.
- Some are born with disabilities in this nakshathra.
- In my experience i know a person who got disability in early age where he met with an accident.
Shravana naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart. So bellow i gave the table where each pada resides in which navamsa.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Aries Navamsa||Taurus Navamsa||Gemini Navamsa||Cancer Navamsa|