If the second house is not afflicted and has beneficiary planets and beneficial conjunctions and aspects in the natal chart it gives good results for the native in that particular mahadasha of the planet or for the mahadasha of the lord of that sign.
- Rules accumulated wealth, possessions, money, material things, gain and expenditures, liquid cash, financial matters of the native.
- Native demands for salary for what you are worth to companies work and what you are going to do with that money in general.
- One can work as hard as he can but without knowing the personal value of what ones service worth person cannot achieve their goal.
- How one enjoys making money.
- Willing to stand up for ourselves and our ideas.
- Our personal will.
- We know needs to be dealt with.
- It tells about early childhood, immediate family, self-earned income by one’s own hard work.
- Emotional security towards material stability and self-worth and how one make use of these possessions to lead a fulfilling life.
- If well placed enjoys tasty food.
- It rules the face, mouth, cheeks, eyes, throat, teeth, nose, tongue, chin, etc.
- If badly placed a poor diet or a lack of food or eating more junk food,drinking etc.
- Well placed then native can become a singer, if badly placed may be stammering or if afflicted severely may become dumb.
If the second house is afflicted and has malefic planets or malefic conjunctions and aspects in natal chart it gives bad results for the native in that particular mahadasha of planet or for the mahadasha of the lord of that sign.
Planets in Second-2nd House
- Sun in Second -2nd House : One will have Dominant voice and will be dominant in the family, Poor eye sight.
- Moon in Second -2nd House – Emotional financial journey with-in the family.
- Mars in Second – 2nd House – One will speak harshly and often gets into arguments with the family
- Mercury in Second – 2nd House : Think constantly, good sense of humor, good in communications, quick wit, might be foodie to some extent. If mercury is bad placed then you might get reverse effects.
- Venus in Second – 2nd House – One has Creative ability to speak and has good wit. They will sing beautifully. Off-course these are also foodie like Mercury in 2nd house.
- Jupiter in Second – 2nd House – Fortunate childhood. One speaks the truth.
- Saturn in Second – 2nd House – Blockage of self expression.You were not allowed to say your opinion or none cared for yours. As a child you started speaking late like from 4 years.
- Rahu in Second – 2nd House – This placement depends on the sign it is sitting in as it amplifies all the qualities of 2nd house as well as the sign it is sitting in. One has enough wealth and eats lots of food mostly junk food.
- Ketu in Second – 2nd House -This is quite opposite to Rahu, These actually are calm in nature. They wont eat much.