Rohini nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Rohini nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart
- Symbol of Rohini nakshathram is Male serpent .
- Rashi is Taurus (vrishabha).
- Range of degree is 10°00 – 23°20 Taurus. .
- Direction is East .
- Ruling Planet is Moon.
- Ruling Deity is Brahma and Prajapathi.
- Nature (Gana) is Manushya(Human).
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Rohini . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Rohini nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave.
- Rohini is the fourth nakshathram among astrological houses and ruled by Brahma and Prajapathi.
- She is the most loved wife among 27 wives of the Chandra(Moon).
- These natives gets more love from the spouse.
- Look beautiful in appearance.
- Basically native gets more love among siblings or colleagues.
- One becomes desirous.
- Native gets attached to the loved ones, beautiful and attractive materialistic things.
- Lives in comforts and luxuries and keeps loved ones around.
- Since every thing is present in their life they look down upon others and think they are they are the best.
This naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Aries Navamsa||Taurus Navamsa||Gemini Navamsa||Cancer Navamsa|