Revathi nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Revathi nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Revathi . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Revathi nakshathra.
- Symbol of Revathi nakshathram is Female elephant.
- Rashi is Picses (Meena).
- Range of degree is 16° 40′ Pisces – 30°00′ Pisces.
- Direction is East.
- Ruling Planet is Mercury.
- Ruling Deity is Pushan.
- Nature (Gana) is Deva (God).
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave.
- Since Revathi is last nakshathram of the astrological sign, it rules the endings and final liberation.
- The Deity Pushan is the protector and helps for the safe travel.
- They take care of others, it can be family, relatives, animals, birds, any thing for that matter
- Revathi natives have no place for grudges and resentment.
- These are ready to go on to next level of journey or transform to the very source itself.
- Safe travels are ensured for them either on the earth or to next life.
This naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart. So bellow i gave the table where each pada resides in which navamsa.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Sagittarius Navamsa||Capricorn Navamsa||Aquarius Navamsa||Pisces Navamsa|