Purvabhadra nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Purvabhadra nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of Purvabhadra nakshathram is Male Lion.
- Rashi is aquarius and pieces
- Range of degree is 20°00’ aquarius – 03°20′ pieces .
- Direction is West .
- Ruling Planet is Jupiter.
- Ruling Deity is Ajaikapada
- . Nature (Gana) is Manushya (Human).
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Purvabhadra . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Purvabhadra nashathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave.
- The twenty fifth nakshathram among astrological houses and ruled by Ajaikapada .
- These people are two faced and will act good but inside they they murmur the fact.
- They are fearful and anxious too like shatabhisha nakshathram.
- Problems in life are common for them which makes them two faced to move on in life.
- Transformation to the source energy is present here where sacrifice is needed.
- Speaking ability is seen as they manipulate the words accordingly which is obvious.
This naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart. So bellow i gave the table where each pada resides in which navamsa.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Aries Navamsa||Taurus Navamsa||Gemini Navamsa||Cancer Navamsa|