Punarvasu nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Punarvasu nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of Punarvasu nakshathram is Female cat.
- Rashi is Gemini (mithuna) and Cancer (karkataka).
- Range of degree is Range 20°00’ Gemini – 3°20’ Cancer.
- Direction is North.
- Ruling Planet is Jupiter .
- Ruling Deity is Athidi.
- Nature (Gana) is Deva
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Punarvasu . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Punarvasu nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave
- It is Seventh nakshathram among astrological houses and ruled by Athidi, the mother of the Gods.
- The native becomes stable in whatever one strives for the living.
- Satisfaction of the happiest life from the little amount of the money one has earned matters a lot.
- Since they have grown out of worst situation one will try to be humble and behave nicely.
- Native thinks twice before doing anything after facing worst setbacks and acts intelligently.
- Transformation of the nature of the natives brings peace of mind to one self
This naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Aries Navamsa||Taurus Navamsa||Gemini Navamsa||Cancer Navamsa|