If the Ninth house is not afflicted and has beneficiary planets and beneficial conjunctions and aspects in the natal chart it gives good results for the native in that particular mahadasha of the planet or for the mahadasha of the lord of that sign.
- This is originally the sign of luck.
- Expansion of knowledge and love for traveling is very common.
- Rules father or authoritative figures.
- It is the house of faith and wisdom.
- Native might study and work in foreign countries.
- Rules second spouse of the native.
- Advocates, judges, universities, priests, gurus and spiritual people are seen from here.
- Spiritual renunciation is also related to the ninth house.
- Fortune depends upon the planets.
- Long and spiritual journeys comes in this realm.
- One will reap the fruits of the actions of their past life.
- Life-changing spiritual experiences can give a new meaning of life to the native.
- Publishing in religion, law, philosophy and travel are seen from here.
If the ninth house is afflicted and has malefic planets or malefic conjunctions and aspects in natal chart it gives bad results for the native in that particular mahadasha of planet or for the mahadasha of the lord of that sign.
- Issues with father and authority figures.
- Misfortune and injustice transforms the native to the highest source.
- Publishing in early age is not recommended .
- Obstruction or delays in higher studies.
- Brings legal trouble.
- One might be losing faith in existence or even questions the very purpose of native’s own existence.