Mula nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Mula nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of Mula nakshathram is Male serpent .
- Rashi is Sagittarius (Danusu).
- Range of degree 0 ° 00′ – 13 ° 20′ Sagittarius .
- Direction is North .
- Ruling Planet is Ketu .
- Ruling Deity is Nirithi .
- Nature (Gana) is Rakshas (Demon).
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Mula . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Mula nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave.
- Ruler of Mula nakshathara is Diety Nirithi, God of resolution and destruction.
- It rules the root cause, where one has to go back to the start of the things.
- These get stuck in situations which feels like death is better than living .
- Sadly they get betrayed by their own family members and later by the world.
- No matter where the native go to get justice, they just get betrayed by them too .
- Not even gods will help them.
- The very source who created these gods, the creator and creation will help them.
- They will search for enlightenment.
Mula naksahtram in vedic astrology has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart.
|PADA :1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Aries Navamsa||Taurus Navamsa||Gemini Navamsa||Cancer Navamsa|