Mrigashira nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Mrigashira nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Mrigashira . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Mrigashira nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave
- Nature (Gana) is Deva.
- These are materialistic, love to keep things.
- They have creative ability with their voice and imagination.
- Skill to use their creative ability to gain material things.
- Interests in playing music, singing, writing and even talking.
- These are curious in every aspect of life and want to know of it more and more. .
- They are not satisfied with what all they accumulate.
- Go on for little more in every aspect, they just don’t seem satisfied yet.
- Exxample: Once they get a house to themselves they desire for villas. Once they get a villa for themselves they think why dint i make an appartment instead.
- They are calculative and proud.
- Looks down on poor and desperate people.
- These natives are restless, impatient and nervous.
|Sound||Vay, vo, ka, ki|
|Quality||Rajas, Tamas, Tamas|
|Animal symbol||Female Serpent|