Mercury Retrograde in vedic astrology is also called “Budha vakri”. “Budha” means Mercury, Vakri means Retrograde. Mercury retrograde in vedic astrology specifies something to do with specific karma in a particular nakshathra and the sign where it goes retrograde.
- Mercury retrogrades for sixty nine (69) days per year, dividing three (3) times a year about 21 to 25 days and remains stationary for one (1) day before and after the retrograde period.
- It goes retrograde thrice in every year.
Why Mercury goes retrograde
- There might be an unfinished work in the past life which one need to finish now regarding that placement.
- It deals with messed past life in specific area and need to learn something from that in this lifetime.
- Or native has longed for something which he never fulfilled in past life and born to fulfill that desire.
- Communication issues.
- Misunderstanding in conversations varies from one house to the other .
- If this happens in 7th house misunderstanding in communications between partners.
- One may get confused while communicating.
- Rudely communicates and hurts others feelings.
- Usually these people must check twice before going to some place.
- When they plan to go to some place, at final movement,one cant get taxi resulting in missing the train.
- They need to recheck the emails before sending.
- Their computers or cell phones may create problems while in need.
- They may delay in sending your message or you might get message tomorrow when it needs to be arrived today which creates havoc.
- . Chances of hacking’s.