Mars Retrograde in vedic astrology is also called “Mangala vakri”. Mangala means Mars , Vakri means Retrograde. Mars retrograde in vedic astrology specifies something to do with specific karma in a particular nakshathra and the sign where it goes retrograde.
- Mars retrogrades for eighty (80) days and remains stationary for three(3) days before and after the retrograde period.
- It goes retrograde once in every two(2) years.
Why Mars goes retrograde
- There might be an unfinished work in the past life which one need to finish now regarding that placement.
- It deals with messed past life in specific area and need to learn something from that in this lifetime.
- Or native has longed for something which he never fulfilled in past life and born to fulfill that desire.
- One will feel week and insecure to fight and react angrily.
- Fear of loosing the argument .
- Yet native will have the strong urge to kick and shout at the other person but fails.
- Untimely reaction, not reacting on spot.
- Try to look confident while arguing but the way one acts and speaks shows native already lost.
- The native feels week experiencing loosing side and feels guilty and gets depressed.
- One might have got injured severely or went through severe pain in their childhood while reacting to arguments or while fighting with someone.
- Feeling emerges that ‘ what good it has done to me in the past’ while arguing or fighting.
- So one thinks to save oneself from going through such situations again and remains calm.
- Getting bullied for their physical and mental ability to fight that ‘ you are a girl and how can a girl do these things’ etc which makes one absorb mental and physical pain.
- Some will be like they don’t know when and how to react.