Krittika nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Krittika nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart
- Symbol of Krittika nakshathram is Female Sheep.
- Rashi is Aries(Mesha) and Taurus(vrishabha).
- Range of degree is 26°40’ Aries to 10°00’ Taurus.
- Direction is North.
- Ruling Planet is Sun.
- Ruling Deity is Agni.
- Nature (Gana) is Rakshesa (Demon).
If you have your ascendent and moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like a krittika. Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as krittika nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave
- It is the Third nakshathram ruled by Agni(Fire) so it deals with burning.
- Indicates one will be courageous, ambitious.
- Cutting wit and sarcastic communication which is an added asset to the native.
- They are stubborn and aggressive and battles their way to get straight to the point.
- One will perform Havans and yagnas to purify their karma.
- Rules eyes and digestion in human body .
- Appearance may look moderate.
This naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart. So bellow i gave the table where each pada resides in which navamsa.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Sagittarius Navamsa||Capricorn Navamsa||Aquarius Navamsa||Pisces Navamsa|