Danishta nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Danishta nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of Danishta nakshathram is Female Loin .
- Rashi is capricorn (makara) and Aquarius (kumbha)
- Range of degree is 23°20′ Capricorn – 06°40′ Aquarius .
- Direction is East .
- Ruling Planet is Mars.
- Ruling Deity is eight Vasus
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Danishta . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Danishta nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave.
- Twenty third nakshathram among astrological houses and ruled by eight vasus.
- These are wealthy and own property.
- They are talented with good music abilities and love to sing and dance.
- Fortunate enough to work out their interest as career and earn money.
- Unsatisfactory with what all they possess in their life and always feel a void in their life because of comparison.
- Married life might be not satisfactory because of the sense of comparison.
- One must learn not to compare with others.
Danishta naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart. So bellow i gave the table where each pada resides in which navamsa.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Aries Navamsa||Taurus Navamsa||Gemini Navamsa||Cancer Navamsa|