Bharani nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Bharani nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of nakshathram is Male elephant.
- Rashi is Aries (Mesha).
- Range of degree is 13°20 ‘- 25°40’ Aries.
- Direction is west.
- Ruling Planet is Venus.
- Ruling Deity is Yama.
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Bharani . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Bharani nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave
- Bharani nakshathram of the astrological sign is ruled by Yama , the god of death.
- Yama was the first to come on to the earth and first to die on the earth.
- While in Ashwini when one tries the things out for the first time, in bharani nakshathra one suffers badly and struggles to grow out of the messy situations.
- Meanwhile a person goes through the transformation while going through the painful situation and strive to go back to the source.
- These are stubborn, restless, irritable.
- Fastness in actions like speaking, walking etc.
This naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart. So bellow i gave the table where each pada resides in which navamsa.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Leo Navamsa||Virgo Navamsa||Libra Navamsa||Scorpio Navamsa|