Ashwini nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Ashwini nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of is Male Horse .
- Rashi is Aries (Mesha).
- Range of degree is 00° 00′ Aries- 13 ° 20′ Aries.
- Direction is South.
- Ruling Planet is Ketu.
- Ruling Deity is Ashwini Kumaras.
- Nature (Gana) is Deva (God).
- Ashwini is the first Nakshathram of the all the astrological houses and ruled by Ashwini kumaras.
- These horse head twins are born on the earth.
- Medicinal healing experts of the gods.
- They are just born into this world for the very first time and go after for what all they fancy.
- They carry this excitement and anxiety to explore the world.
- Ignoring the consequences they will try something for the very first time just like a child .
- Stubbornness and restlessness is quite common for them.
- Actions performed will be very fast like eating, walking and speaking etc.
- Shows bravery in actions.
This naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart. So bellow i gave the table where each pada resides in which navamsa.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Aries Navamsa||Taurus Navamsa||Gemini Navamsa||Cancer Navamsa|