Ashlesha nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Ashlesha nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of Ashlesha nakshathram is Male Cat.
- Rashi is Cancer(Karkataka).
- Range of degree is 16°40 -30°00 Cancer .
- Direction is South.
- Ruling Planet is Mercury.
- Ruling Deity is Naga.
- Nature (Gana) is Rakshas (Demon).
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Ashlesha . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Ashlesha nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave.
- Ashlesha is the ninth nakshathram of the astrological sign and ruled by the deity Naga, the Serpent.
- Basically the nature of the native is poisonous.
- Manipulates others according to the situation.
- Sometimes can go to any extent like seducing and take help of occult or even poisoning others.
- They can’t stand being criticized and surely take revenge.
- By doing wrong deeds they mess up themselves by covering one lie with many lies.
- These natives are intelligent but very emotional.
This naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Sagittarius Navamsa||Capricorn Navamsa||Aquarius Navamsa||Pisces Navamsa|