Arda nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Arda nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of Arda nakshathram is Female Dog .
- Rashi is Gemini (mithuna).
- Range of degree is 6 ° 40′ – 20 ° 00′ Gemini.. .
- Direction is West .
- Ruling Planet is Rahu .
- Ruling Deity is Rudra.
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Arda . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Arda nakshathra.
Below i have given the details of how these natives behave
- Artha is the sixth nakshathram among astrological houses and ruled by Rudra meaning storm god.
- One goes through the storms in the life with painful situations emerging out of passionate lusts for life.
- For example the house one bought may be gets into some others hands or it may collapse for some reason.
- Other example is if someone is cheating on the spouse, situations will occur where every thing is revealed out and causes shame and destruction to once life.
- So one starts thinking to let go of all the passions as the native also looses his body some day.
- Prepares himself for the future and start a fresh life.
- This destruction has to happen to realize the truth of life which is important.
This naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart. So bellow i gave the table where each pada resides in which navamsa.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Sagittarius Navamsa||Capricorn Navamsa||Aquarius Navamsa||pieces Navamsa|