Anuradha nakshathra in vedic astrology depict certain specific character which influence each and every living being in this world. Anuradha nakshathra in vedic astrology occupies 13 degrees, 20 minutes contributing to form 360 degrees of the entire vedic chart.
- Symbol of Anuradha Nakshathram is Female Deer.
- Rashi is Scorpio (vrishika).
- Range of degree is 03° 20 – 16° 40 Scorpio.
- Direction is South .
- Ruling Planet is Saturn .
- Ruling Deity is Mitra .
If you have your ascendent or moon in this nakshathra your behaviour will be almost like Anuradha . Also don’t forget to see all other planets residing in this nakshathra. Because say you have Mars in this nakshatra and now you are running Mars mahadasha then for 7 years period of time you will behave as Anuradha nakshathra. Below i have given the details of how these natives behave.
- Anuradha nakshatra is ruled by the Deity Mitra meaning friend.
- These are helpful to others, cooperate with others, because of these qualities one is known for their nature.
- Native gets loved by all because of their quality.
- Because of this environment around one tends to to be proud.
- If some others get attention they get jealously and starts hating the one who is getting attention.
- They are very proud of themselves for almost every thing.
- Whatever the topic runs somehow they relate them and tell the reason how better they are.
- Try to control and manage situation around them.
- Taking charge of situations, if not given the chance they become aggressive.
- Faithful in relationships.
Anuradha naksahtram has 4 padas which behave differently according to the planet where it is placed in navamsa chart.
|PADA: 1||PADA : 2||PADA: 3||PADA :4|
|Leo Navamsa||Virgo Navamsa||Libra Navamsa||Scorpio Navamsa|